Your website needs advertising ? Do you need to promote your business to the Web ? Google Advertisments maybe or Banner Ads ?
Do you need some kind of web promotion in Greece so that your site gets more customers ?
Would you need some search engine optiomization for you web page so that it will reach in the top 10 results of Google ?
More and more companies all over the world invest on online advertisments and search engine optiomization. The internet is a channel that can bring your company all the customers you will ever need because internet use is rapidly increasing.
Banner Advertising to other web sites of relevance
Banner Advertisments is the most popular way of online advertising. Even though it's very popular, it is not the most efficient way to make your site known to your public. Banners must be designed in such a clever way so that they can attract web site visitor's attention. Today most visitors ignore web banners when they see them.
What is important when advertising with banners :
- Banner design must be smart and target in attracting the user's attention, usually using animation
- Banner must be placed usually on the top of a web site to attract user's attention.
- The content is very important. Banners must be relevant with the content of the web site they are put on. If not, users usually ignore them.
Text Link advertising and text advertisments
Lighter and cheaper than web banners, text links are the new trend of marketing for companies. It's almost the same thing with banners only that instead of pictures or animation, text is the only thing that is shown. The text has a link to the advertiser. One of the most popular text link provider is Google (Google Ads - Adsense).
How much does online advertising costs ?
There are various ways to estimate the cost of an online campaign. Cost depends on the place where the ads are shown, the content either this is text or banner and the estimated budget. The more populare the site the higher the costs to maintain an online campaign. In the following paragraph you will find some of the various ways different campaigns estimate the cost of your online advertising campaign. In our company, you choose the one that fits your needs and we adjust the campaign according to your likes.
- CPM (Cost Per Mille), also called "Cost Per Impression (CPI), is where advertisers pay for exposure of their message to a specific audience. "Per mille" means per thousand impressions, or loads of an advertisement. However, some impressions may not be counted, such as a reload or internal user action. The M in the acronym is the Roman numeral for one thousand.
- CPV (Cost Per Visitor) or (Cost per View in the case of Pop Ups and Unders) is where advertisers pay for the delivery of a Targeted Visitor to the advertisers website.
- CPC (Cost Per Click) is also known as Pay per click (PPC). Advertisers pay each time a user clicks on their listing and is redirected to their website. They do not actually pay for the listing, but only when the listing is clicked on. This system allows advertising specialists to refine searches and gain information about their market. Under the Pay per click pricing system, advertisers pay for the right to be listed under a series of target rich words that direct relevant traffic to their website, and pay only when someone clicks on their listing which links directly to their website. CPC differs from CPV in that each click is paid for regardless of whether the user makes it to the target site.
- CPA (Cost Per Action) or (Cost Per Acquisition) advertising is performance based and is common in the affiliate marketing sector of the business. In this payment scheme, the publisher takes all the risk of running the ad, and the advertiser pays only for the amount of users who complete a transaction, such as a purchase or sign-up. This is the best type of rate to pay for banner advertisements and the worst type of rate to charge. Similarly, CPL (Cost Per Lead) advertising is identical to CPA advertising and is based on the user completing a form, registering for a newsletter or some other action that the merchant feels will lead to a sale. Also common, CPO (Cost Per Order) advertising is based on each time an order is transacted.
- Cost per conversion Describes the cost of acquiring a customer, typically calculated by dividing the total cost of an ad campaign by the number of conversions. The definition of "Conversion" varies depending on the situation: it is sometimes considered to be a lead, a sale, or a purchase.
- CPE (Cost Per Engagement) is a form of Cost Per Action pricing first introduced in March 2008. Differing from cost-per-impression or cost-per-click models, a CPE model means advertising impressions are free and advertisers pay only when a user engages with their specific ad unit. Engagement is defined as a user interacting with an ad in any number of ways
Google Advertisments (First place in Google)
Google advertising is a very good tool to bring in the customers you need. Either by Google Adsense or by Search Engine Optiomization techniques you can make Google work for you.
In Google Adsense you pay for a campaign in Google and you can make your company appear in the first page of Google, in the Advertisments section. This is very Good because your advertisment is shown when visitors imput specific keywords. In that place we have a lot of competition and some times it is very expensive to maintain a Google Advertisment Campaign using a very popular keyword. We've seen cases where big customers pay even 5$ per click. Google Ads is a good way to advertise your web site but you'll need our web experts to guide you and to prepare and manage your Google Ads Campaign, so that you don't pay a fortune.
The second option you have is Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing (SEO and SEM). We can take your site and boost it to the top. Our experts can discuss with you and estimate the costs to achieve one of the first 10 positions in Google. This can mean real money for your company. We can take after your web site and find keywords that will make good entrance for your visitors. This kind of job requires a lot of planning and results can be seen at least after 2 months. Nobody can guarantee to you "First place in Google" as Google alters its criteria and algorithms every once in a while.
Tools for your online campaign and statistics
- Central Campaign Management (multiple site statistics through one interface)
- Over 100 web site partners
- Advertisment Campaigns all over Greece
- Multiple banner format support (JPG, GIF, Animated GIF, Flash)
How much does an online campaign cost ?
This question is really difficult to answer. It is up to the client to decide how much money he wants to invest on the campaign, as all the costs are controlled by the customer. Campaigns can start from 100$ per month and reach up to thousands of dollars per week. It depends on how much web sites will be involved in your campaign, what will be the quality of banners and for how long your campaign will be online.
Contact us to discuss about your campaign budget and we will give you a quote on how well your campaign will perform based on your budget. We have solutions for every possible budget. Let's choose together what fits you best.